I’ve had the awesome privilege of travelling into each province of Canada (except New Foundland, yet). My country is simply beautiful.
- Pacific Ocean and mountains of BC
- Rocky Mountains of AB (not to mention Lake Louise)
- mile after mile of entertainment played out in the sky over SK and MB
- Niagara Falls in ON
- tall tree after tall tree filling up NB and Hopewell Rocks hidden in the Bay of Fundy
- red soil and sandy beaches of PEI
- Atlantic Ocean coastline along NS and beautiful CB
One day I’ll see
- icebergs, ruggedness of landscape and picturesque villages of NFLD
I’ve had (and still have) the privilege of attending school, of working, of making friends and of making life choices. My country offers amazing freedoms.
I’ve had (and still have) the privilege of enjoying a life filled with many people. Along with my own culture I can experience many other cultures within own city, province, and country.
I love cheering for Canada in hockey, snowmobiling, eating beaver tails, the sights, sounds and smell of the ocean, the colours red and white. I don’t fly a Canadian Flag from my car window. But I fly one from my heart.
Oh Canada, MY home and native land…
Happy Canada Day!