Peeps: Going. . . going. . . GONE!

For some people, Easter just would not be Easter with out marsh mellow Peeps. Whether or not you like marsh mellow, you’ve gotta admit, they are kinda cute. When I think of Peeps, this is the picture that comes to mind.

But they now come in all different shapes and colors!

Ghost peeps?

Personally I’m not a Peep fan. I never eat just plain marsh mellows. I do like marsh mellows on my hot chocolate. . .

or in a ‘smore’ around the campfire at the trailer. . .

and I just LOVE sunflowers. . .

Hmmm. . . I think I’m going to check through the Easter candy clearance bins at the grocery store this week. I sure hope they have some Peeps to get me through til next Easter!!!

Peep on over to these blog parties for the most awesome ideas, and inspiration!

All Things Inspired
at “All Things Heart and Home”

Good Life Wednesday at “A Beach Cottage”

Wow us Wednesday
at “Savvy Southern Style”

Seasonal Sunday
at “The Tablescaper”

April 27, 2011 - 4:47 pm

elizabeth - So pleased to meet you Tanya and to have you as my newest blog follower! I look forward to getting to know you better!

April 27, 2011 - 7:22 pm

Lauri Ann - I picked up some ghost peeps in Maine last October and the kids LOVED them! I’ve got marshmellow lovers here. I only like Kraft miniature ones myself.

Cute ideas too!

April 28, 2011 - 12:53 am

Lisa Frankland - too cute “peeping” out from the top of a hot chocolate mug!! great ideas Tan

April 28, 2011 - 2:33 am

Anna @ Blissful Whimsy - As cute as peeops are…I just can’t bear to eat them. I’d rather have chocolate :o)
Tanya, thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I’m now a follower :o)

April 28, 2011 - 11:07 am

Sharelyn - Lovely ideas! I’m not a peep fan either, but I do love sunflowers, and that looks like the perfect addition to our campfires this summer!
Thank you for the ideas Tanya!

April 28, 2011 - 12:44 pm

Designs on 47th Street - I LOVE that sunflower “peep” cake…just darling! I bought some peeps this year to give my grandsons or to use with our Easter food decor, and never opened the box. Trying to decide if I should quietly dispose of them or open them and eat..hmmmmm, decisions. :)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Do come again.
Donna

April 28, 2011 - 3:29 pm

Marlis - I’m a closet peepster! That’s why the grands never get any.. the reason.. well they would just get hard if i leave them alone! Cute sunflower cake!

April 28, 2011 - 10:23 pm

Entertaining Women - The Peeps sunflower is darling. I don’t think that I’ve ever even noticed a box of Peeps in the store. Cherry Kay

April 29, 2011 - 11:21 am

abeachcottage - Peeps are just adorable and also yum if you have a sweet tooth! Thanks so much for adding your link to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

May 3, 2011 - 1:47 am

The Tablescaper - What a creative way to use Peeps. Your cake looks awesome!!!

Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

– The Tablescaper